Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Karli at Two






Thanks for the pictures, Nicole! You can see more photos of Karli at nicolesteinerphotography.com

Cutest Things Karli Says:
"Hi, I Tarli!" (Hi, I'm Karli!)
"I mish you!" (I Miss you!)
"I fitch it!" (I'll fix it)
"I'll be!" (I'll be right back)

Favortie Activities:
Munchkin Music Class
Eating Snacks
Picking out her own clothes
Playing outside, preferably in water
Going on walks

Karli is definitely an "on-my-schedule" type gal. She has her own opinion of what to wear, when to get ready for the day, what to eat, and where to go. Sometimes I feel like a lawyer/actor trying to persuade her that this outfit or activity is perfect. The more excited we act, the more likely she is to fall for it. She is such a happy girl and loves playing with friends, but can get her buttons pushed quite easily. We sure love our two year old!

3 comments:

Robin said...

These pictures are beautiful. I want one for my fridge. Karli is a smart gorgeous girl.

The Mahaffey Family said...

Love, love, love those pictures!

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

The pictures are SO cute!!! And I'm so flattered that Munchkin music is a favorite!!! I love you guys!!!