Thursday, June 17, 2010

It's Official!

Another little girl will be joining the Smith family in November!
I used to think it was crazy when people "just knew" if they were having a girl or a boy. Now, I totally understand. Chad and I knew it was a girl from the beginning and we are so excited for Karli to have a little sister! I had my 20 week ultrasound on Tuesday and it was nice to see that she is happy, healthy, and dancing on my bladder! Karli knows there is a baby in mommy's belly and she thinks there is one in her belly also. She's going to make a fabulous big sister! We can't wait to meet our new little girl!

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats! I didn't even know you were pregnant when I saw you. That is awesome! That's funny that Karli think she has a baby in her tummy. Ellie thought the same thing and every time she ate food, she said she was feeding the baby. Good luck with everything and hope you are feeling good.

Holly Germer said...

Congrats. Yay for another girl. Karli will be a great big sister. Can't wait to meet the little one. Do you think she will look like Chad?

Robin said...

Yay! When i stayed with you in May I wanted to ask you if you were planning on another baby anytime soon. But I thought that might be rude. We are very happy for you!

Alison said...

yay for two girls! i am so happy for you guys! we find out what we are having in the middle of july! you must be due the first of november right?

Holly said...

Yay! Two little girls will be so fun. And we're so excited to have another little niece!!!

Jake-Becky-Chase said...

Congrats! That's exciting!

Rob and Dani said...

I thought I was for sure having a girl with all three of my boys so my motherly instincts are really messed up! But I am so excited to see that you are having a little girl - it is fun to have 2 of the same together. I agree that Karli will make a great big sister - she is so sweet.

Elaine said...

I am so excited for you to have another baby and a little girl will be great!!! Congratulations. More to LOVE and be Loved.

Kimberly said...

Congratulations! When exactly is your due date? I hope everything goes smoothly for you.