Thursday, October 9, 2008

Miss You, Dad!

Dear Dad,

I miss you! I miss touching your face.  I miss smiling at you when you wake me up.  I miss seeing you walk through the door when you come home from work.  I miss taking naps with you on the couch.  I miss watching you watch me in my jumperoo.  I miss watching TV with you.  I miss rolling over with you on your bed.  I miss drooling on your clean shirts.  I miss your big hugs.  I miss wearing your sunglasses.  I miss our tummy time.  I miss your smile.  I miss you, Dad.

I'm so excited to show you how I can do this
Now that I can sit up, I'm excited to show you the new toy I found in the bathtub!
I miss you, Dad, I can't wait to see you on Sunday!
Love,
Karli

3 comments:

Robin said...

First I laughed at the sad picture and then as I read it made me a little teary eyed. I bet it does the same thing to Chad.

If you can make people laugh and cry in the same post, you are doing a good job.

Holly and Rhett said...

So cute! I was just thinking of dedicating a post to Chad also. I miss Chad's face too.

The Mahaffey Family said...

So cute! I can't believe how big she is getting!