Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Rock 'n Roll

Karli rolled over yesterday! Yeah!  I haven't been the greatest at giving Karli "tummy time" so yesterday I was determined to make up for it.  I set her down and turned on Oprah in the background, and I think she really wanted to see who was on Oprah today, so she propped herself up and rolled on over, then sat quietly and watched Oprah.  I was so excited, I was hugging and kissing her, but she was annoyed with me and just wanted to watch Oprah.  So, I called Chad to tell him the exciting news.  He was pretty excited too, but not nearly as excited as me.  I think he was a little jealous that I don't get that excited when he rolls over.  Like any mother, I tried to make her do it again and get pictures this time...she did it two more times!  Yipee!

Ready... Set...

Roll!

So proud of herself.

7 comments:

Holly said...

Congratulations Karli! I can't wait to it in person!

Nicole said...

I am sitting here smiling at the thought of you attacking her with excitement and her being bugged! It happens to all of us mommies! Way to go Karli!

Anjanette said...

Hey there! I found your blog through Curt's page. Your baby girl is so cute! I can't believe how big she is already! It seems like just yesterday your mom (Chad's mom) was sending us pictures! Keep in touch! Miss you and your family! My blog is Anjanettericketts.blogspot.com

Anjanette

Rob and Dani said...

Yipee! I found your blog! I loved reading about Karli's big move! You should write to Oprah and tell her that your baby rolled over for the first time just to see her! Maybe she will make it on TV. You need to come down to North Salt Lake and hang out with Holly and I, we would have soooo much fun!

Lisa said...

Hi Lisa...it's Lisa! I found you through Michelle's blog. I hope you don't mind me stalking you too. That's exciting that Karli rolled over. That's what's so great about being a mom...there are new exciting things happening all the time.

Katie said...

I can't believe I still have not seen her. She is darling and that's so exciting she rolled over!

Jenny said...

Hi Lisa! It's Jenny (Struve) Durrant! I'm so glad that Michelle started a blog. I was so excited to find your blog and Lisa Long's on Michelle's! Yay! Mine is www.jennydu.blogspot.com. What a beautiful little girl! I can't believe you have a baby! Wow... Glad to hear you're doing well. I didn't know you were in Utah! Cool!
Love you! Jenny