Monday, April 2, 2012

Our Last Day

Tuesday, January 3rd

I can't believe it is our last day in Singapore!
The time has flown by.
Chad made sure to get one more skyline picture.
He loves those.
Grandma got to spend some quality time with the girls while Chad & I headed out to do the last two things on our "Singapore To Do List"

First Thing: Eat at Thai Express
This was one of Chad's favorite restaurants from our previous trip here. I can't believe we didn't make it here until the last day! There really should be a picture of Chad here, not me! But I guess I didn't get one of him. Darnit.
Second Thing: Go to a Gold Class Movie!
We also went to a Gold Class movie last Singapore trip and definitely wanted to go back!
We lounged in recliners, ordered popcorn, sipped diet coke, and watched the second Sherlock Holmes.
Life was good.

When we got home we packed all of our old stuff, and new stuff, and then took Karli out for an ice cream cone.
What a great last day!
Not really looking forward to our 36 hour journey home tomorrow.
I think we can, I think we can, I think we can.

0 comments: