Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

I can't believe Halloween has already come and gone. Karli really got into Halloween this year! She loved reading Halloween books, putting on her costumes, looking for pumpkins, and eating candy.

One of our first festivities was the ward Halloween party where Karli dressed up as a ballerina and she got her first taste of trick-or-treating.

Cute little ballerina bum!
She made sure to hold tight to her daddy's hand around all the scary costumes!
Karli dressed up as a hula girl for her preschool party and for a few friend's parties. I think I wore this costume when I was little also.


What do you dress up as when you're 9 months pregnant? I googled it, and this is what I came up with. I sure got some strange looks, especially from all of the kids at the parties. I'm not sure if people thought it was funny, or just morbid, but I thought it was pretty hilarious.

On Halloween night, it was raining like crazy, so we had a neighborhood party in one of our friend's garages while we waited for the rain to stop. The kids had a great time, especially posing with this scarecrow!
Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Love your costume, Lisa!

liz said...

i think your costume is soo funny! we miss you guys!