Thursday, March 25, 2010

Colorado

Karli and I recently got back from a trip to Colorado. We kept pretty busy and had a blast every step of the way. Here are a few of the highlights.

Eating chicken tacos. Not only Chad's favorite meal, but Karli's also.

Blowing bubbles outside.

Helping Grandma set the table. Apparently we all need to eat more bananas.

Making St. Patrick's Day cookies.

Decorating St. Patrick's Day cookies.

Eating snacks with new friends.

Going to lunch with "My Gigi" and Grandma.

We saw the "Bodies" exhibit in Denver and that was pretty darn fascinating! I thought I'd post a picture of some bodies that are still living and fully clothed.
Playing at the park.

Exhausted, even with a balloon.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Wow! You guys did WAY more in Colorado than I think I have ever done! It looks like it was fun! (And the 'missionary experience' was hilarious! I wish I could have been there to see!) :)

Robin said...

It was so fun to see you! We miss you!