Sunday, February 14, 2010

Fun Valen-Times!

I've heard people say that they believe card companies started Valentine's Day so they could make a profit. I see your point, but I must disagree. I think it was started by a stay at home mom who lives in a place where it is snowy and cold in February. Getting ready for Valentine's Day has kept me and Karli quite busy, and we've loved every second of it. Here are a few pictures of our preparations for V-Day.

Here's the wreath that Karli helped me finish:
The fabulous pudding finger painting Karli made at Joy School:

What's Valentine's Day without a Family Cookie Night?
Karli's Favorite Cookie Topping: Sprinkles.
Sneaky Girl:
Karli's Finished Product
Attempting to perfect the "Granny B's" cookie recipe. This was the closest I've been! So delicious! Time to enjoy the fruits of our labor.


I love how giant the cookie looks in her little hand.

Happy Valentine's Day Sleepy-head!

3 comments:

Holly said...

So cute! I love Karli's little apron!

Alison said...

gf, karli is really starting to look more like you!! those cookie pictures she is making some serious "lisa faces". we really need to get together! i haven't seen karli since she was a newborn!

Robin said...

I like that Karli has to close her eyes to open her mouth big enough for that cookie to go in.