Sunday, November 9, 2008

Really?

Seriously? Six months old today.  I can't believe it.


Height: 29 inches
Weight: 17 pounds 15 oz.
Disposition: Super Happy and Easy Going
Favorite Passtime: Jumping and Fake Coughing
Awake Time: About 8 hours a day
Sleep Time: About 16 hours a day
Skills: Sitting Up Like a Champ, Drooling, Rolling Over, Giggling, Finding tags on anything (clothes, blankets, etc.)
Favorite Toy: Anything made out of Paper
Favorite Food: Milk, Rice Cereal (our first attempt last Sunday...)


Favorite Utensil: Spoon


Favorite Football Team: Broncos


Favorite Time of Day: Bath Time
Favorite Word: She doesn't talk yet...she's only 6 months old...duh
Silly Faces: Yes


5 comments:

Robin said...

I LOVED this post! I am going to send a link to Roland. He will be thrilled that Karli is a bronco fan. Go Boise State Broncos!

YOu guys are so cool.

Holly and Rhett said...

She is a doll. 18 hours a day? Really? Seriously? Really? Oh my goodness. Count your blessings!

Holly and Rhett said...

She is a doll. 18 hours a day? Really? Seriously? Really? Oh my goodness. Count your blessings!

Holly said...

So cute! I love this post! I think you forgot to add "Favorite Aunt & Uncle: Holly & Curt"...but that's okay. :)

The Mahaffey Family said...

She's a doll, literally! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!