Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Springville Rodeo 2012

Welome to the 2nd Annual Springville Rodeo!
We weren't quite sure what to expect when the Popes invited us to the rodeo.
Turns out, it was a blast!
I had flashbacks of when we lived in Montana when I was little.
I remember going to a rodeo or two.  I wore the same boots as Karli.
I also had a pretty sweet pink and blue cowboy hat.
I wonder where that thing is??


 Karli loved watching the cowboys do their thing.
 Ashley ran away as soon as the clown approached.
Good call.
 "Here, Daddy!"


 Karli was super jazzed when she met the Rodeo Queen.  She was even signing pictures of herself- can you believe it!! Karli had this picture hanging in her room for a few weeks.
Bless her little heart!

 so. much. fun
See you next year, cowboys!!

0 comments: