Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Playrooms and Playgrounds

Karli and I just returned from visiting my parents in Texas.  The weather was warm, the company was great, and the plane rides were... interesting! Karli had a great time at the park, and in the famous play room.  Here are a few of our pictures.



I thought we were nearing the end of the "everything in the mouth phase," but she proved me VERY wrong! I guess that's still her best method of learning.

Here's the little cabinet that my dad made for us when we were little.  Karli loved it!

I may, or may not have tagged the little cabinet as a child.






Thanks Mom and Dad, we had a great time!

2 comments:

Lexi said...

hey! mrs.smith i miss you!!
karli is soo cute!!

The Mahaffey Family said...

Landon and Sydney can't wait to play with Karli in the playroom!!