Friday, January 9, 2009

A Day in the Life of an 8 Month Old


          

9:30- Naptime! I love my naps!

           
12:30- Eat Lunch, usually rice cereal (my favorite!) 

1:30- Naptime! Yes, please!


6:00- Eat dinner, usually vegetables. Peas, green beans, and squash are my favorites! Hold the carrots and sweet potatoes, please.
Play with Mom and Dad.

7:00- Take a warm, relaxing bath.  Except-I don't relax! I hate laying down in the bath, I flex my ab muscles to try to get up.  
Try to suck on the washcloth.


A few recent pictures:

Karli admiring Grandma and Grandpa Smith's new floor.

Getting into mischief, but still lookin' good!

I guess she wants to be like her Daddy.

My two favorite people.

So happy!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Karli is so adorable!

Robin said...

Happy 8 months! I would love a Karli Kiss right now.

Holly and Rhett said...

Aren't you LOVING this attachment thing!!! I loved the post...very creative. Please add us into your day soon Karli.

Jake-Becky-Chase said...

Karli is so cute!

The Mahaffey Family said...

Love, the routine! I need one soon, will you teach me?

-Keely

Unknown said...

her mrs smith this is kaitlyn carli has grown soo much o and you look great!!!!

Unknown said...

hey mrs smith this is kaitlyn Karli has grown soo much oh
and you look great!!!!